Friday, March 28, 2014

Golden Wings


Late bloggin', late post. Blogger's problems, huh? I'm sorry readers for this super late blog post. I entitled this "Golden Wings" because the location's name is "Gintung Pakpak". Gintung Pakpak is a kapampangan (A language in the Philippines) word. Gintung Pakpak in english is Golden Wings. A sort of trivia for you guys.




I wore this outfit that day because I want to feel comfy and it was so freaking hot that day. I don't want to sweat a lot. I want to stay fresh all day long.



Let's talk about the place. The place was good. You would really love it if you are a nature lover like me. **oh the feels <3
The place is good for retreats, outings, photoshoots, family gatherings, and more! The place is far from civilization that's why it is quiet there. You can experience privacy.





This day was a part of our event. Our event is Mr. and Ms. College of Hospitality Management 2013 and we (our class) are the organizers of this event. We held the photoshoot of the candidates here at Gintung Pakpak Eco Park. Our theme is about elements -- Element of Fire, Water, Earth and Wind, that's why this place is perfect for the shoot. :)

Now let's talk about the outfit! 


Top: Chemistry's Denim Blouse with Collar
Bottom: Chemistry's Denim Skirt with Ribbon


Sandals: SM Dept. Store's T-Strap sandals


Accessories: Baby G watch, DIY bracelet with ribbon
Bag (seen on other pictures): Nine West



Sunnies: Ardene
**actually, this is a gift from Sheena! Yes, she's the owner of this blog. Thanks cousin! :*



Uhhhhh~ the view. <3 <3 <3 I just love the place, really. You guys must see it!

I'll show you some pictures of me with my classmates and friends! **sneak peak




Hey guys, if you're reading this post, I miss you all so much! Hope to see y'all soon! **hugs


And of course, special thanks to these two gorgeous people for the "photoshoot" of mine. **kidding
Credits to the both of you for taking this pictures!
I love you both Marj Estero and Chris Tan! **xoxo


That's it! Another post from me. Thank you for reading! I know this post is quite longer than the usual, that's why I thank you all for reading up to the end! Thank you! :)

**lovelots, Marn <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment