Friday, March 28, 2014

Lady-like Teen


Hello! Welcome to Beyond Perfection! Again, I'm Marnelle Mandap. You can call me Marn. This is my first post that's why I'm quite nervous. Hope you guys like it! **pardon my messy hair.




What to wear on a Praise and Worship Church Service? What to wear?! What will I wear?! *pull out all my clothes on my cabinet* This seems to be my problem every Sunday, seriously. If this is your problem too, I can help you as much as I can. My other upcoming posts are related with this matter too, that's why you better stay tune!




I want a semi-formal lady-like look that day but I still want to look a teenager though. Of course, I want to dress-up but it should be appropriate with my age.






The outfit itself. The full outfit.
Top: Grayish Aztec Muscle Tee
Bottom: Never Been Kissed Blue Skirt
Shoes: Black Formal Glossy Shoes
Accessories: Guess Watch
Bag: Giordano (my favorite bag)






The back view of my outfit. And yes, the top is backless but I need to be a little bit conscious that's why I wore an inner black tube to at least hide some skin. **conservative side.




The not so high heeled shoes. **I don't really wear high heels.






That's it! I survived another Sunday! I survived my first outfit post too! Wait for my next outfit posts soon! Stay tune! Hope you like it! Feel free to comment below. I'll appreciate it. **lovelovelove


MARN. **hugs&kisses







No comments:

Post a Comment