Sunday, June 8, 2014

After the Rain on a Sunny Day


Good day, readers! How are you doing? It's nice to read on a cozy weather, right? So here's a travel and outfit post for y'all! Happy reading! <3

Girls and boys can all relate in this post because this post is not just about me. Well.. Figure it out!




Me and my boyfriend decided to have an out-of-town trip. So we decided to go to a beach resort, and ta-daaaa! Hello, SUBIC! <3
Unfortunately, it rained so hard. But when the rain stopped, we grabbed the opportunity to take some photos. He took my photos, and I took his. Isn't sweet? **antbites, ooopppss..




Floral Top from an online shop (I forgot it, sorry)
Shorts from Jewels
Accessories from Mom
Sandals (refer from the previous photo) from Mom
Floral Crown from Anythingwired



Top from Uniqlo
Shorts from an online shop (He forgot it too, sorry)
Watch from G-Shock
Shoes from Lacoste
Sunnies from Sunnies by Charlie
Hat (refer from previous photos) from an online shop (He forgot it too, sorry)




BEACH! <3




Coconut trees became our background. Ha-ha!


He loves taking photos of me when I'm not yet ready. Seriously?! But I still love him. <3


Here's a picture of us together! <3 (sorry for the quality)


Leaving you with this artsy photo taken by my boyfriend Mico Maliwat.
So that's it! Our Subic Getaway Part I! Yes, Part I. Will post Part II soon, and make sure to be updated! I hope you enjoyed this post! Till next time, readers! God bless!

Hugs and kisses!
xx Marnelle <3
















2 comments: