Sunday, August 31, 2014

All Hands Beach Resort



Hello, readers! Sorry (again) for this late post. I hope you guys forgive me because it's hard to work and blog at the same time. But now, I'm free! So here's an update for all of you guys! Enjoy reading! xx





All Hands Beach Resort was located at Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines! And yes, this post is what I'm talking about from my previous post. This is the second part of my previous post.



Me and my forever partner and ever supportive boyfriend decided to swim, chill and spend quality time here because it's quite far from the city and the place is quiet. You and your loved ones will definitely enjoy the peaceful place and it's beautiful ambiance and atmosphere.

Approximately 2 hours drive from our place (Pampanga) up to here (Subic).
It's worth the drive I swear!





Top: Beatles muscle tee
Bottom: Floral shorts from Jewels
Hat: My Boyfriend's
Sunnies: Ardene
Accessories: My Mom's
Sandals: My Mom's



I was caught taking selfies from my monopod. Hahaha! Isn't cool? Got it from an online shop at Instagram.


And of course, I caught him too! Hahahaha!


I told you, he loves taking photos of me with that kind of facial expression or candid shots. Seriously.



But I thank this guy so much for taking photos of me. Credits to him for my outfit shots! I love you! xx


Really love this shot!! I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Just leave a comment if you have some questions or what. Thank you! Have a nice day and Godbless!

xx Marn ;)















No comments:

Post a Comment